At the heart of St Nicholas Priory lies our Christian character that echoes our values and beliefs.
At St Nicholas Priory we are a family centred by our Church school ethos bringing together a plethora of cultures within our community to create a hub of Christian spirit.
As a church school we:
- Celebrate with a daily Collective Worship
- Have strong links with Great Yarmouth Minster
- Endeavour to serve others within the community and further afield
- Strive to create strong community links
- Create a culture of kindness that encourages our children to become responsible worldwide citizens
- Echo our values throughout all aspects of our school life
- Encourage all children to be good Christian citizens
- Encourage spirituality across all aspects of school life developing a sense of wonder, awe, curiosity and mystery;
- reflect on the importance of a system of personal belief
- recognise the place a Christian faith has in the lives of people